Bump Ahead...

Google Images

So last I updated you I was waiting for a phone call from my doctor with results from my first blood draw. I was to receive a call Wednesday afternoon.  The nurse typically calls with instructions towards the end of the day, so I wasn't awaiting a call during my work day. I had gone out for a run and when I returned I noticed a missed call from them.  I was on my way out, to quickly run to CVS to pick up my filled prescription of provera, and run home to prep dinner in the short hour I had left while my children were with their babysitter.  Instead of getting a call from the nurse, I got a call from the doctor and this is what he had to say:



Yeah, total shock!  Tomorrow is supposed to be the, "healthy pregnancy ultrasound,"  we shall see...I've had 4 blood tests these past two weeks, all that reveal a healthy increase in numbers, but one can never be too sure.  

Now, I said I wouldn't keep any secrets, but I must admit, I'm not too thrilled to be outing myself so early. Although, I've eaten enough donuts and ice cream  this baby is a-growin' and I'm already a-showin', so it won't be long...that is if all goes well tomorrow.    Can't be so sure, until I'm sure, and even then-I'll probably have comfort only for the afternoon.  And I must apologize for not putting this up sooner; my husband and I just were hesitant, we still are, but I feel this is the path I chose. 

Oh man, I forgot how obsessive I get during pregnancy, but obviously wouldn't change it for anything! Now, I do know that outing myself does not = death of the embryo, but I'm still freaking out, but ultimately, I know, what will be will be.  

If you know me in real life, or from Facebook, please keep this mum for some time.  You can private message me or comment on this blog though :)  I will update tomorrow.


No comments

Post a Comment

Website + Branding Design by Christi Fultz